Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bazaruto Island and an attempt at snorkeling!

 photo 41Bazaruto-tiaphotoblog.jpg
While in Vilanculos, Mozambique, I visited Bazaruto off its coast in the fantastic Indian Ocean.

 photo 42Bazaruto-tiaphotoblog.jpg
The water was so crystal clear.

 photo 43Bazaruto-tiaphotoblog.jpg
And the island has beautiful dunes you can climb!
(I didn't climb them; my friends did. I couldn't bring myself to leave the beach.)

 photo 44Bazaruto-tiaphotoblog.jpg
Heaven.

 photo 45Bazaruto-tiaphotoblog.jpg
The beach was so clear and empty; these were the only things I found on them.

 photo 46Bazaruto-tiaphotoblog.jpg


 photo 47Snorkel-tiaphotoblog.jpg
The visit included some snorkeling!!

 photo 48Snorkel-tiaphotoblog.jpg
We visited Two Mile Reef, a coral reef off the coast.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover