Wednesday, June 6, 2012

An Ultralight Adventure!!

Photobucket
I'm either insane or adventurous (take your pick) when Hammond Ranch offered
to take me up in this ultralight aircraft flying safari and I said: bien sur!  I like to think adventurous.  

Photobucket
The airport at Hammond Ranch's concession in the Save Valley Conservancy in Zimbabwe.

Photobucket
The landing strip.

Photobucket
Proof that I went up in the ultralight...which was an awesome experience.
(Thank you, friends, for humoring me by taking photos of the flight.)

Photobucket
It was possibly one of the most amazing experiences, to feel the wind all around you,
to swoop down among the giraffes and the elephants, to glide on the air...

Photobucket
Coming in for a landing!!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover