Monday, July 23, 2012

Take My Breath Away: Mana Pools Style

Photobucket
Oh, be still my heart!  Mana Pools, I believe I have fallen in love with you.
Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe.

Photobucket
The beautiful sunset over the Zambezi River and its lovely baobab trees.

Photobucket
Preparing for the very Zimbabwe custom of a sundowner at sunset.

Photobucket
Mana Pools with the Zambezi and the mountains of Zambia's Rift Valley in the background just left me speechless.
How can a morning not be perfect when you have a walking safari through this landscape?!

Photobucket
This sunset on the Zambezi River reminded me of this sunset in Senegal.

Photobucket
The tree swing at Ruckomechi Camp in Mana Pools.

Photobucket
The rays of the setting sun on the Zambezi River.

Photobucket
Ruckomechi has this tucked away spot to take a bath while the elephants saunter past.

Photobucket
Those of you (lucky enough?) to know me, know I have a ridiculous obsession with taking jumping photos
where ever my adventures take me.  Voila!  My jump for joy at sunset at the Zambezi!
(Thank you, friend, for humoring me and taking the photo.)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover