Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Bed and Breakfast on Stilts!!

Photobucket
After this beautiful sunset, we arrived at the Stitlz bed and breakfast in Swakopmund, Namibia.

Photobucket
The whole thing reminded me of the houses on the Outer Banks in North Carolina, built up on stilts!!

Photobucket
I loved waking up to this view of the Atlantic Ocean and the Namib Desert.

Photobucket
Here's the view.  Isn't it stunning?!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Oh, Atlantic Ocean, I missed you since leaving Senegal.

Photobucket
And how adorable is downtown Swakopmund?  The Germany of Africa...

Photobucket


Photobucket
Ah, I think I fell a teeny bit in love with Namibia.  It was so different than anywhere I'd visited in Africa.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover