Monday, September 24, 2012

A Light House & the World's Largest Crystal

Photobucket
Oh, such joy! My love affair with light houses continues.

Photobucket
This light house in Swakopmund, Namibia, reminded me of here in Senegal.

Photobucket

I may have mentally added "tour New England light houses" to my list of places to travel.

Photobucket
I cannot describe how happy I was to be by the ocean once more.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
Then I visited the Kristall Galerie which was really interesting.

Photobucket
And did I mention beautiful?  Stunning amethysts from Namibia!

Photobucket

And check out the size of this crystal. It's the world largest quartz crystal cluster.
I came up to about one fourth of its size.  Insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover