Saturday, December 29, 2012

Snapshots from the road: the most beautiful drive

Photobucket
While visiting Cape Town, South Africa, I drove along the coast of the Cape Peninsula.

Photobucket
The scenes, from its cliffs, to its coast lines, just left me on repeat of a gush of "wow, wow, wow..."

Photobucket
The Cape Peninsula has dramatic mountains, absolutely adorable penguins

Photobucket
staggering capes of stunning beauty and historic importance, and beautiful bays like this one.

Photobucket
I have a thing for sunsets.

Photobucket
Camps Bay.

Photobucket
Okay, let's face it, I should probably just admit it:

Photobucket
My sunset obsession is very nearly as strong...if not stronger, than my lighthouse obsession.

Photobucket
I officially have a problem, but it's nearly impossible not to when Africa is just engulfed in stunning sunsets.

Photobucket
The drive into Camps Bay on the Cape Peninsula.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover