Monday, November 26, 2012

Blowing Rock

Photobucket
While traveling recently in the United States, I visited Blowing Rock, North Carolina.

Photobucket
The view of my beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains was breathtaking.



Photobucket
I remembered what it was like to have a proper Autumn, something I miss dearly while in Africa.

Photobucket
Blowing Rock is both a wonderful, little mountain town and an actual rock.

Photobucket
I want this house.  Seriously.

Photobucket
The Blowing Rock.  Apparently North Carolina's oldest traveling attraction...

Photobucket
Sunrise over the mountains.

Photobucket
Such a different sunrise from the last time I watched it in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Photobucket
Sublime.

Photobucket
From Blowing Rock, I followed this lovely country road....

Photobucket
...to the wonderful Blue Ridge Parkway.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover